Friday, December 7, 2007

Fall '07 Mix

If I were to create a mix of the songs that I have listened to most, or enjoyed the most this past semester....
1. Massive Attack - Teardrop
2. Dropkick Murphys - I'm Shipping Up To Boston
3. Dropkick Murphy - Tessie (For Papi, JPap, Pedroia the Destroyah, etc.)
4. Journey - Don't Stop Believing
5. Ben Folds Five - Don't Change Your Plans
6. Ben Folds Five - Army
7. Just Jack - Starz In Their Eyes
8. The Police - Invisible Sun
9. Devendra Banhart - Shabop Shalom
10. The Police - Spirits In The Material World
11. The Police - Can't Stand Losing You
12. Aesop Rock - None Shall Pass
13. Billy Joel - Downeaster "Alexa"
14. Los Campesions - We Throw Parties, You Throw Knives
15. Gang of Four - I Love A Man In Uniform
16. A Flock Of Seagulls - I Ran
17. A-ha - Take on Me
18. Franz Ferdinand - Outsiders
19. Eastman Wind Ensemble - Festive Overture, Op. 96 (Dimitri Shostakovich)

No comments: