Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Opening On A Down Note...

Daily Free Press website, why must you fail me in my hour of need? Already having pre-exam stress, I opened my email to find the most distressing news that Brian McGuirk and several other members of the BU hockey team have been suspended for "indefinitely" games. Unfortunately, when I attempt to further investigate this breaking news on the FreeP website, I found that the site was unresponsive, leaving me in suspense until tomorrow morning when I can get the hard copy. As if the season could not have any poorer prospects. On the bright side, the Icedogs played far better at Agganis on this Saturday past with McG and a couple others suspended, so maybe they can cope. (However, this could partly be chalked up home-ice advantage, and in the end, they did still lose)

When will our misery end? The Dog Pound is waiting for a savior!

Oh yeah, and this is my new blog. I hear they give the possesor trendiness on the level of fashionable Dolce & Gabbana goods. I like trendy. Enjoy.

No comments: